Preeminent Florida Criminal Defense Attorney Stands up for Your Rights in the Courtroom
Experienced former Prosecutor and aggressive Central Florida lawyer has more than 35 years of experience
Have you been accused of a crime? The law firm of Robert B. Fisher, P.A. can help. Established in 1999 by attorney Bob Fisher, the firm represents clients in criminal defense throughout Orlando, Orange and Seminole Counties and surrounding counties in Florida.
An aggressive trial attorney with the skills to help you win your case, Bob welcomes the opportunity to speak with you about your case. Contact him for a confidential, free initial consultation today.
A winning combination for success
Experience. Skills. Professionalism. You want a lawyer who embodies all three of these qualities, but the combination is not easy to find. At Robert B. Fisher, P.A., you’ve come to the right place. Bob is lauded in the community as an accomplished and effective trial attorney who gets results. When you turn to him, you can expect:
- Ethical representation. Awarded the top honor in the legal industry for his professionalism and adherence to strict ethical standards, Bob represents you with integrity.
- Unparalleled experience and skills. Bob has practiced extensively in the area of criminal law, having worked as an assistant public defender, an assistant state attorney, a special prosecutor and a juvenile arbitrator in Seminole County. Bob knows the intricacies of the criminal justice system and uses his more than 35 years of focused legal experience in the criminal justice system to help get you acquitted of the charges.
- Involvement in the legal profession. As a member of the board of directors of the Statewide Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers for 13 years and past president of his local bar association, Bob uses his knowledge of criminal law and his familiarity with the legal community to provide you with effective representation.
Representing you in criminal defense
Bob can help you with:
- Criminal defense. Bob represents clients implicated in and/or arrested for felonies and misdemeanors, including, but not limited to: Murder, Attempted Murder, Aggravated Battery, Burglary, Resisting Arrest, Drug Trafficking, Theft, Forgery, Fraud, DUI, Domestic Violence and various other criminal matters.
- Injunctions for protection. Bob represents clients charged in domestic violence, dating violence and repeat violence cases, as well as those seeking those injunctions.
- Traffic infractions. Bob assists clients charged with traffic offenses, including speeding, violation of a traffic control device, driving on a suspended license, running a red light and more.
A free consultation with Longwood criminal defense lawyer Fisher can change your life
Call Robert B. Fisher, P.A. at 407-389-4529 or contact Bob online to schedule your free initial consultation.