Florida Criminal Defense Attorney
Robert B. Fisher
Email: Contact Attorney Fisher | Phone: 407-389-4529 | Fax: 407-389-4532
- University of Florida, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- Seminole County (Officer and Director, 1983-1985, 1987, 1993; President, 1986) and Orange County (Criminal Law Committee, 1993, 2002) Bar Associations
- The Florida Bar (Chairman, Florida Bar Grievance Committee for Seminole County, 2005)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Member: Board of Directors 1998—; Legislative Affairs Committee)
- Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Director, 1996-1998, 2001-2002; Vice President, 1998-1999; President-Elect, 1999-2000; President, 2000-2001)
Assistant Public Defender, 1980-1981 and Assistant State Attorney, 1981-1983 and 1985-1990, Seminole County, Florida. Partner, Fisher, Laurence, Deen & Fromang, P.A., 1990-1999. Managing Partner, Law Office of Robert B. Fisher, P.A., 1999—. Associate, Cleveland, Bridges and Gray, 1983-1985. Fellow: Florida Bar, Orange County Bar, Seminole County Bar, FACDL, CFACDL.
- Porter v. Williams, 392 So.2d 59 (Fla. 5th DCA 1981)
- Holmes v. Leffler, 411 So.2d 889 (Fla. 5th DCA 1982)